[Sca-cooks] Re: OT: DARKOVER CON

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Dec 6 10:03:03 PST 2002

i would go JUST for the Clam Chowder concert/charity fund event and the
Halleluja chorus at the pool.

the high point is alwasy bribing Kathy (with charity fund raising) to sing
"Bend over Greek Sailor". which cost extra this year. her mother in law was
in the audience <grin>
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."