[Sca-cooks] Re: another game meat question

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Dec 6 11:26:12 PST 2002

Niccolo is right, I forgot the question. Oops. I'll blame the sinus
headache and the guys who are up on the roof "fixing" it. Anyway.

Given what I've already stated WRT the treatment the meat is going to
receive, which would be the best cut for me to get? The animals will
be of the farmed variety, either elk or red deer, and no, it will not have
CWD.

Margaret