[Sca-cooks] adventures with leftovers

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 6 19:34:32 PST 2002

I'm making a vegetarian Shepherd's Pie this weekend (no, you sillies,
it's NOT made with vegetarian shepherds).  It's got different root
veggies and lentils, and then real smashed taters and cheese on top.
I'm going to roast a bunch of garlic with the taters, and add that,
too...mmmmm....
-Maire, single, employed, and living on leftovers....