[Sca-cooks] adventures with leftovers

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 8 09:00:09 PST 2002

I just took the test in Oklahoma for my food handlers' license.
Although I thought it was a waste of my time. It was mostly to remind
the ignorant of handwashing, how, when and how often. It was also heavy
on cross-contamination.  In Oklahoma, for food service, the reheat
temperature is 165 degrees.

Niccolo difrancesco said: "Now, THAT SAID, there is nothing like that
chili/stew/red sauce after reheating it the third and fourth time!  The
intensity of flavors is something to behold after the fermentation or
whatever goes on that USDA doesn't want institutions to risk  :o)"

I agree with niccolo!

Liadan