[Sca-cooks] Food Network and Master A's nightmare

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 09:57:41 PST 2002

Speaking of Food Network... I'm beginning to try to find someone with a
good Betacam to document the making of Caid Twelfth Night, with the
intention of making a half-hour documentary to peddle to said network, or
to others if they don't bite.  Anyone got one and the time to play
cameraman on spec?  Failing that, I do have a household member with a Super
8 video but I'd really like to shoot on broadcast-quality if I can.

Permission is given to forward to other appropriate persons or lists.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net