[Sca-cooks] A serious accident - a reflection

Michael Acord mpacord at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 12:37:12 PST 2002

I am truly sorry to hear about your husband, Dennis, and his recent
misfortune.  As a Physiatrist (an MD who practices Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation), I know how long and painful rehabilitation can be.  My
best thoughts and wishes for his recovery.  However, have you stopped to
consider the irony of a man repairing a church elevator when it falls on
him?  Is there a hidden message in there somewhere?
    Mike Acord (MD)