[Sca-cooks] A serious accident - a reflection

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 13:28:40 PST 2002

Michael Acord wrote:

> I am truly sorry to hear about your husband, Dennis, and his recent
> misfortune.  As a Physiatrist (an MD who practices Physical Medicine and
> Rehabilitation), I know how long and painful rehabilitation can be.  My
> best thoughts and wishes for his recovery.  However, have you stopped to
> consider the irony of a man repairing a church elevator when it falls on
> him?  Is there a hidden message in there somewhere?
>     Mike Acord (MD)

I like to think that it's a message of hope.
Bluntly speaking, no major organs were damaged
and our friend Rainvig is not a widow for Christmas.
Sounds like it's all much better than it could have been
because Someone is looking out for him.

Let's find that silver lining even if we have to tear apart every rain
cloud in the sky, dagnabbit!

Selene C.