[Sca-cooks] Red Spears Feast - Diagnostic (long)

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Dec 9 06:03:22 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Dear all,
> I have had most of the day to think of things.
> As my first ever feast there were a lot of things I
> learnt and many things I would have done differently
> given what I now know.

<Major snip>

That's an excellent analysis of your Feast and its difficulties. I learned
quite a bit from it, as I'm sure you did, and I thank you ;-)

> Lady Helewyse de Birkestad, OW.
> p.s.  The willow was a nice surprise, but I wish I
> could have got it with nice garb on, not grotty
> kitchen garb that I had been using as an apron:-)

Milady, I know there's some ideal out there, that one should be able to work
one's @$$ off, and look fresh as a flower throughout, but that only happens
in the movies and Martha Stewart's imagination. I rather like seeing you in
my mind's eye, as a bit messy, and pretty tired, because, that's how you
were when you earned that award, and to my mind, that is Beauty. Trust me-
you weren't just another pretty face, you were Beautiful ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,