[Sca-cooks] A Guild Question...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 06:27:14 PST 2002

If anyone there is interested and would like to know something about how our
cooks guild here in Bright Hills works (for perhaps some ideas) then you
could contact the guildmistress, Baroness Ekaterina, at
ekaterina at md.prestige.net.  She can tell you all about how if you don't show
up for meetings you get voted in to be head of the guild, head of a feast,
in charge of shopping, etc etc.  By and large, we have found it a most
effective tactic to keep attendence up!
Olwen