[Sca-cooks] Personal Cookie Exchange Delay

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 14:42:50 PST 2002

Well, i finally got the ingredients, so i'm making my cookies today.
I won't be able to send them until Monday, but i can try for 2 day
delivery.

Apollonia hasn't posted to the list since Wednesday - i hope she
hasn't been affected by the terrible weather that has stricken the
Carolinas. I have sent her a private note, but, well, if she is
literally under the weather, i might not hear back in time.

I'm making an adaptation of a Medieval Middle Eastern recipe for
date-stuffed cookies. Do people think i'm just way too late? Or
should i go for it.

Anahita