[Sca-cooks] Red Spears Feast - Diagnostic (long)

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:10:43 PST 2002

| > Lady Helewyse de Birkestad, OW.
| > p.s.  The willow was a nice surprise, but I wish I
| > could have got it with nice garb on, not grotty
| > kitchen garb that I had been using as an apron:-)
|
| Milady, I know there's some ideal out there, that one should be able to
work
| one's @$$ off, and look fresh as a flower throughout, but that only
happens
| in the movies and Martha Stewart's imagination. I rather like seeing you
in
| my mind's eye, as a bit messy, and pretty tired, because, that's how you
| were when you earned that award, and to my mind, that is Beauty. Trust me-
| you weren't just another pretty face, you were Beautiful ;-)
|
| Phlip

Besides which - think of it this way - I got my Boreas (baronial A&S award,
not that signifigant to most I guess, but *I'm* proud of it... :-) ) while
wearing blue jeans and my lord's tunic- my garb was coming to site with
someone else, who didn't make it to morning court...which is where their
excellencies gave me the award since I was cooking feast... <sigh>.  See? it
could be worse...at least you were wearing *garb*... :-)

Generys