[Sca-cooks] Darkover

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Dec 9 11:56:43 PST 2002

Darkover isnt a series, and doesnt move... it is based in Maryland.

our Con Chair flies out from her home in Finland (yes, Finland) every year
........ she moved to Finland but still travels out to the USA to do stuff,
including run the convention.

so. maybe you could get out from Dallas sometime
that said....
Clam Chowder, the group, occasionally travels.  i dont know if they go that
far.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."