[Sca-cooks] Darkover [OT]

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Dec 9 13:10:55 PST 2002

hated the books. although there were *elements* from the books i liked....
LOVE the convention.

if you want to try to come up sometime.. let us know.. i am sure we could
help out with crash space.. directions.. rides or what have you.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."