[Sca-cooks] Darkover [OT]

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 21:39:29 PST 2002

Selene Colfox commented:
> She's an American living in Finland, known in the SCA as Mistress Jaelle of
> Armida, former Laurel Queen of Arms.  That name is straight out of the Darkover
> books.  Many older SCA members change their names as they "mature" in the
> organization to something more period [guilty as charged!] but Jaelle keeps
> hers because she can!  She's a fun lady, we bonded during the disaster-plagued
> Heraldic Symposium in Trimaris.
Oh! Most of this is new to me. Folks might also be interested in knowing that this is another piece of Jaelle's work. In the FOOD-BOOKS section of the Florilegium. You may have heard me recommend this when someone was asking about cookbooks:

cookbooks-bib     (40K)  6/ 9/01    Cookbook bib. by Mistress Jaelle of Armida.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/cookbooks-bib.html

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com