[Sca-cooks] Chicken broth

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 9 17:08:59 PST 2002

I'm an A-R perfectionist, but not where food is concerned.  My cooking
skills just aren't that good.
Monochrome embroidery, or doing quality-checks on our data sets at work,
though? Oh, baby....
*ahem* And then there're misspelled words.
It's "consommé," with two "m's," not one. ;-P
--Maire, who figures the English degree lets her spell things correctly,
even if she doesn't know how to cook it!