Classic programs was [Sca-cooks] Red Spears Feast - Diagnostic (long)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 9 19:36:09 PST 2002

Probably not, A, but then, I've never seen the 3 Stooges, either.
I spent most of my growing-up years either in a town that had no movie
theatre at all (and only one t.v. channel), or on a farm well outside a
town not much bigger than the first I mentioned. And my parents weren't
huge tv or movie watchers either, so mostly we read, or played games, or
screwed around outside, or had chores....
--Maire "not by any stretch of anyone's imagination am I a town girl"
NiNuanain
(but I have read Chaucer <g>)