Comparison shop Re: [Sca-cooks] This 'n that

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Dec 9 20:54:58 PST 2002

>(also no advance shopping, which had one cook in my kingdom publicly
>accuse me of mismanaging my group's funds; she said anyone who didn't
>comparison shop weeks in advance prior to the event to save every
>penny "should be shot").

I must admit, this comparison shop weeks in advance really kinda boggles my
mind...  Considering that the price of produce and meat is liable to change
without much notice from one day to the other...

<shrug>  In the end, what works for one may not work for the other.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka