[SCA-Cooks] list lurkers

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Tue Dec 10 10:32:52 PST 2002

>    I've been absent from the SCA for almost a decade and poked my nose in
>    here out of curiousity and nostalgia.  Mundanely I've gone the gamut
>    from Clinical Psychology to running a computer consulting business to
>    software program management, and of late have been doing SQL data mining
>    and trading stocks from my home in Seattle.

Ah, so you have never stopped dealing with crazy people then....
;->

Brandu
(mundanely a Programmer and Software Quality Engineer)

Going back to school is like riding a bike ...

After fumbling with the pedals, getting saddle
sores from a too-small seat, and struggling
uphill, you realize why you got a car in the
first place.