[Sca-cooks] Philly, was list lurkers

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Dec 10 14:55:42 PST 2002

i never heard of a ten dollar house program. if you find one, let me know

there IS however a "first time home buyers" program or two. and a few low
income specials....
there are houses for sale cheap in my neighborhood. although it isnt the
best neighborhood, it isnt bad (especially if you have decent neighbors, or
a big dog)

let me know if i can help
Kirsten in Philly
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."