[Sca-cooks] list lurkers

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:12:55 PST 2002

Ah, well...no worries about anyone getting marzipan bombs from me for a
while.  The end of the month is rushing at me like a face-dive off a high
cliff and I have to wrap up all my obligations here at work before they take
my key and kick me out at the end of the month.  January 1st I wake up to
being unemployed and am loving the idea.
Oh, I visited Philly last Sunday.  I understand there is a $10 house program
there.  Anyone know about it?  I believe I will be needing a place to live
up there.
Olwen
ps.  I am not taking my eddress off the list because I need to check in just
to keep my sanity, but I am deleting most of the stuff and will catch it on
the archive next month.  In the meanwhile, if you want to tease me or invite
my comment on a subject, please write directly to me, otherwise I may not
see it hidden in a random email.
...and thanks all you wonderful people, for being there and not being
square.