[Sca-cooks] Comparison shopping

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Dec 10 16:31:11 PST 2002

 Jadwiga shared:
> I know some people who don't shop ahead of time and some people who do.
The only thing that really bothers me is when people don't buy stuff at the
stores where it's cheapest when they do buy it.<

    Sometimes geography makes a big difference.  I could not shop the "day
before" a feast  -- too scared that there may not be the quality or QUANTITY
of foodstuff needed for said feast.  Moreover, if I want exotic, I need to
special order/go on-line to find it.

    Caointiarn  {in nether regions of Montana}