[Sca-cooks] OT: mamograms, was cook for a cure

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 12 07:01:12 PST 2002

a lot depends on which machine they use.. AND how well trained the techs are
in adjusting it.. and how experienced they are, etc, etc.

i can ssure you that no amount of mamogram discomfort is "worse" than
advanced breast cancer...
that said!!! if your local mamography center wont listen to you and talk to
you about your concerns.. find another one!  protest! write to the editor of
your paper, or a women's magazine!  call your HMO... whatever it takes

this is your life, and the life of a lot of others we are talking about
here.
men can get breast cancer too. and too many mamography centers dont seem
prepared to deal with MALE patients.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."