[Sca-cooks] Accidental french

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 13:19:13 PST 2002

Ana,

I think that your English is perfectly
understandable.  Your choice of words and
spelling is no different from many native-born
Americans.
I am in admiration of your ability to speak,
write and understand so many different languages.
 It is something that I have always wished to be
able to do.  To be able to communicate with so
many different people and cultures without having
to expect that they know yours is a wonderful
thing.
Keep up the good work!

Huette

=====