[Sca-cooks] Fw: Response to Crusades and cannibalism

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Thu Dec 12 14:08:34 PST 2002

By the way, today on the news, a German cannibal killer who asked through the
newspapers or the Internet to have contact with someone who wanted to die and be
eaten. He got a lot of answers and he chose one, a man. They met, they made love
and cut the man's penis and they tried to eat it "flambé", but they did'nt succed.
At the end they grilled it and they ate it. Afterwards the other man killed
himself and the man who advertized hanged him, emptied his organs and cut him in
pieces. He froze the meat and ate it during a month.
Insanity? Collective madness? The breaking of so many tabues at the same time!