[Sca-cooks] Crusades and cannibalism

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 15:03:59 PST 2002

> Did the crusaders ever eat human corpses? Individuals might have, in very
> limited cases. But I doubt it was on a wide scale and certainly not under
> any sort of 'permission' to do so. And since most of them were there on
the
> 'One Trip To Heaven' Plan, I don't see them endangering their points with
> God for a meal, starving as they were.

Personally I think that the act of cannablism probably did accure and on a
wider scale than our sensitivities would like to admit. But whether it did
or not the reasoning of yours about "One trip to Heaven plan" is worth a
serious giggle:) God says we can rape them adult women and children whether
male or female, torture them, burn them alive in their houses, plunder
anything of value,kill they by the thousands, but its bad joss if we eat
them if we're starving. Nah! don't buy that, first off remember the
Crusaders by church decree never considered the other to be human
soooooooooooo..........

Elirc