[Sca-cooks] Fw: Response to Crusades and cannibalism

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 12 16:32:34 PST 2002

there is also ancestor eating.. in which you are trying to keep the magic of
your family.. in the family!
and to tie it back into other topics... it is one primary reason for the
spread of the human varient of mad cow disease.. it was transmitted by
cannibilism in some cultures.  this is why when the disease started showing
up in people in England it was a bit *shocking* as i believe it was
previously mostly found in New Guinea????
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."