[Sca-cooks] Fw: Response to Crusades and cannibalism

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 16:35:06 PST 2002

> Those are specific cases however, of which have little bearing on the
> alleged acts of cannibalism by crusaders. Eating someone becasue you're
> starving and eating someone's heart or liver or such to gain his bravery
is
> very different. I think we do either a disservice by lumping them
together.

> 'Lainie
> -was hungry, now I'm not so sure...

As a serious cook I have gret recipe for long pig done in palm wraping and
prepared in ground, hot rock oven:) Came form Fiji in the 16 century, got it
from a reproduction of a ship captains rudder I was reading. Not something I
had thought to serve for feast but you know how it is when you come across
an exotic recipe:)

TIC, Elric, who thinks eating parts to gain someone abilities is scary if
sexual prowes are a big thing in your culture:)