[Sca-cooks] Deaf, was Russian (was Re: Accidental French) - OT

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Fri Dec 13 06:55:12 PST 2002

hmmmm tech support on the other end of a TDD can be a trial, as well... I
spent an hour and a half (and 3 relay operators... apparently they have
limits on how long they can spend on a call?) trying to work with a customer
that was having a problem with his internet connection. Do I remember what
the problem was? No. I do know that I fixed the person's problem, and from
then on, anyone who got a relay call transferred it to me b/c I didn't get
annoyed with them as much as other people did. <shrug>

Irmgart