[Sca-cooks] Something to Chew on, literally- OT

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 13 10:04:47 PST 2002

At 12:26 PM 12/13/02 EST, you wrote:
>--
>In a message dated 12/12/2002 5:41:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>
>Sounds like TMJ to me, and a bad case of it as well.  I'm a physical
>therapist mundanely and learned somethng about it in school - most of the
>things you tried were standard therapeutic techniques for it15 years ago, but
>I'm hardly up to date :-)  I'd say bite the bullet and call the dentist.
>
>Brangwayna

Grrr... well folks, I called, yesterday morning. Got a tech who listened
somewhat disinterestedly, put me on hold (truly AWFUL music with overlay
announcments about how wonderful they are), then came back and said the
dentist said to take anti-inflammatories. I said "I just told you- I'm
taking them! 800mg of ibuprofen, as often as I dare!" She put me on hold
again. Longer wait. Comes back and says "She'll get back to you right away
this afternoon." Right. Well, unless afternoon is really long...

I'm trying back later this afternoon. But now I'm mad. And HUNGRY! And I'm
so sick of bananas and Nutella!

'Lainie