[Sca-cooks] Reply is noted. (fwd)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 13 10:16:46 PST 2002

At 12:17 PM 12/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Alright, guys, she's now throwing a fit because I said I can't take the
>article text off the archives. (see included).
>
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

<snip of rant>

Geez Louise...

Last I knew, quoting portions of an article for the purposes of review or
critique, SO LONG AS CREDIT IS GIVEN is Ok. Just becasue she didn't like
the critique doesn't mean she can demand it be rescinded.

This is the same woman who jumped all over me, for remarks I made on a
private e-mail list (SCA-Cooks) and further whined that I had taken her out
of context.

She also whines that she'd not given permission for private correspondence
to be posted on the list. So sorry, too bad. That's perfectly legit- she'd
the idiot who put it in writing.

Gunthar, I would not expunge the archive. At least not until we've had a
chance to double-check the rules regarding critical review. In the
meantime, I encourage eveyone to download copies of her stupid article, and
of our comments regarding it. Make sure your firends have copies too. If
this is going to be a pissing war, we'd all better be chugging the drinkables.

Now I'm REALLY mad.

'Lainie