[Sca-cooks] Reply is noted. (fwd)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Dec 14 11:53:34 PST 2002

> If she contacted me about this, then I've either
> taken care of the problem or had it sent to the
> majordomo ansteorra list admin who took care of
> it. If he couldn't, then it's physically impossible
> to remove it.

Well, Papa Gunther, I'd prefer to have my remarks taken down (all of them)
on her writing. You can leave the postings of her hissy fit and my request
to have the postings taken down. In my opinion, the use was fair use since
it was for critical purposes; but I don't think any purpose is served by
keeping the stuff up in the archive-- someone might stumble over it and
believe it.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Words can be your friend or your enemy, depending on who's
throwing the book, so watch your language." Stoppard