[Sca-cooks] Reply is noted. (fwd)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Dec 13 10:39:54 PST 2002

At 12:12 PM 12/13/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>If she contacted me about this, then I've either
>taken care of the problem or had it sent to the
>majordomo ansteorra list admin who took care of
>it. If he couldn't, then it's physically impossible
>to remove it.

For the records, it is possible to remove individual posts from the archive
(I have just started maintaining a list with mailman, the software our list
uses).

That said, I'm with Lainie, I do not believe that it is against copyright
law to use quotes from an article or other document as long as you make the
proper reference.  Of course, our librarians on the list will know better.

<shrug>

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  If you can't take it,
don't dish it out.  If you're unable to accept critism of your work, don't
publish articles on the web!

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry