[Sca-cooks] Something to Chew on, literally- OT

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 13 11:15:09 PST 2002

At 01:54 PM 12/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
>If it's a joint problem, wouldn't that be a doctor issue, and not a dental
>issue?

Yes and no. Usually it's treated by dentists- usually it's resulting from a
bad bit and then the musculature gets all weirded out. Not sure in my case,
but it was clearly the result of that hour in teh dentist chair- I felt it
was *wrong* somehow, and couldn't seem to pop it back when I got up. I said
then that my jaw felt oof, and they told me to take ibuprofen and sent me
on my way.

It's nearly noon. I'm calling again.

'Lainie