[SCA-Cooks] list lurkers

Randall Cook of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Dec 14 04:56:41 PST 2002

> Good for you! The basic stuff is where almost everyone begins... (and
> where you are allowed to stay, if that's all you want to do.) It's
> always good to learn new things. *G*

Speaking of basics... I recently acquired the Vehling Apicius (thanks
Devra!), "Sallets Humbles and Shrewsbury Cakes" and "Liber de arte
coquinaria". I already had Redon's "Medieval Kitchen" and Hieatt's "Pleyn
Delit". I have Mistress Jaelle's booklist - has she updated it recently with
new publications? If not, will she? If not, will someone else?

Randy

Randall Cook of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (formerly Avraham haRofeh)
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: "I drank WHAT!?" - Socrates

---