[Sca-cooks] Cannibalism

Randall Cook of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Dec 14 05:04:17 PST 2002

> > I miss Ras, right about now he would chime in with an 'i have a
recipe...'
> > margali
>
> I'm not Ras, but somewhere on my shelf is a book "To Serve Man".  Hey, ask
> Pelican, get a silly answer, cuz we're here to serve the Society!  <hungry
> grin, with teeth>

Anyone remember the classic Twilight Zone episode? Based on a (much better)
story by, I think, Damon Knight.

Randy

Randall Cook of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (formerly Avraham haRofeh)
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: It's annoying when the real world cuts into your SCA fun; doubly
so when it's real-world fun cutting into your SCA fun. "Silverwing's Laws"

---