[Sca-cooks] 'Lainie bites back!

Randall Cook of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Dec 14 05:34:46 PST 2002

> >-who will be calling and making grumbly noises at the dental PPO on
Monday

> You would likely be better off to call whatever the US association of
> dentistry is called.  THe PPO is likely to be as apathetic as the dentist.

Call the PPO. Call the American Dental Association. Call your state board
which licenses dentists. If you can't find them, let me know where you live,
and I'll track them down for you. FILE A GRIEVANCE WITH THE STATE. Consider
discussing your case with a malpractice lawyer.

Please note, I am removing my mundane title from my usual .sig. I am NOT
making these recommendations as a practitioner, only as a friend.

Randy

Randall Cook of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (formerly Avraham haRofeh)
     (mka Randy Goldberg)
RandomTag: A committee is an animal with four back legs.

---