[Sca-cooks] 'Lainie bites back!

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 06:55:21 PST 2002

Yeah give it up.  I just experiment with beer and brisket.  Was threatening
husband with bodily harm cause he was eating straight off my first time
brisket.  And so I don't tease.  Whole bottle of liquid smoke, 5 bottles
Budweiser beers, pepper, garlic, salt, chopped carrots and celery and
onions, I think that was all of it.  Marinate for day and half.  Into oven
for 7 hours at 250, beer and all.  I can still smell it in the house and we
ate some last night.  Absolutely heaven.  Aurore