[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - To Serve Mankind

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 14 08:20:46 PST 2002

Ooooh, you're a *young* one! I bet you don't even remember the moon
landing! or nickel pop machines (pop in bottles....;-)
My brother and I didn't get to watch Star Trek much because it was on
past our bedtimes (geez, Mom!), but I do remember sneaking over to the
neighbor's to watch Dark Shadows.
--Maire, feeling old and used-up this morning.....