[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - To Serve Mankind

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 22:49:41 PST 2002

> >I am aware of that fact, m'lady. :-) Observed (I refuse to say "celebrated",
> >since I didn't) my 33rd birthday this week past.
> >
> >Randy

"Observing," good rephrasing.  I am observing my 43rd birthday today, with a
heraldry meeting.  What a mad whirl.  The potluck was meagre on main dishes, the
holiday gift exchange was OK but I tore my gift whilst opening it.  Ended up
with heartburn so bad that I didn't feel motivated to let spouse take me to
dinner.  Basically sucky.  Maybe the rest of the month will be better.

> Randall- if you get an invitation to Jerusalem for Passover-
>
> STAY HOME!
>
> 'Lainie
> ;-D)

OK, so I guess it's about 10.7 years ago now, but the Saturday of the Easter
Weekend the year I was 33, I participated in a silly "boar spearing" game with
spears and bags of hay, and speared my own self in the foot.  We weren't winning
but I was striking one of those book-cover hero poses and my bare foot slipped
on the damp grass.  Totally my own fault.

Mopey Selene C.