[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - do you remember?

Randall Cook of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Dec 14 12:33:48 PST 2002

> And I saw Challenger go up in flames, crying as I watched the burning
pieces fall into the ocean.

That I saw... I was in high school, and one of my teachers had been a
finalist, but lost to Christa McAuliffe. He and I didn't get along very
well, and I am ashamed to admit that for a fleeting second, I was sorry he
hadn't won. I still can't watch video footage of that day without crying,
any more than I can watch footage of the Towers.

Randy

Randall Cook of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (formerly Avraham haRofeh)
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Brain damage? No, thanks, I already have some.

---