[Sca-cooks] Period Junk food

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 14 20:15:26 PST 2002

Nicholas,
For a demo, I've been tempted to do a "What we eat" vrs. "What they ate" handout with pictures.  I would use something like catsup vrs. carmeline sauce. and have both sauces there to taste. The problem for me was every time I thought I had a good pairing, someone suggested something in period that made me pause. I still might do it, someday.
Liadan
 "Nicholas S. Malone" <Nix at iolinc.net> wrote:
Just because I want
to do fun in a feast and fit the event host group's personality, and
maybe bag a blowhard or too, doesn't make me evil. I made me evil!

Some people just don't get it! - Dr. Phil