[Sca-cooks] Period Junk food

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sun Dec 15 04:58:46 PST 2002

Well Iguess I'm not as sociable as adamantius. Bagging blow hards and being
evil I don't by . Cooking and showing
people other types of food are fine. But I think you have bigger issues at
hand  then just cooking. To do the things you want to do takes research. Not
just getting on a list and asking for recipes ,look in Stephens florilegium
you can  find
a world of ideas there. Hope your attitude changes you might be a great cook
some day.   From chirhart