Fries and fried meat... Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 15 19:54:37 PST 2002

A good Belgian beer's good with just about anything! <g>
I'm more of a salt-and-vinegar on my chips kinda girl, though.
Mayonnaise or ranch dressing....they all taste too rich with something
fried.
--Maire, who's got some local brews in her fridge
(..mmmm....lesseee....I've got some Slow Elk, some Fat Tire,
and....nope, no Powder Hound, but there *is* a stray Guinness...<g>)