Fries and fried meat... Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Dec 15 20:17:29 PST 2002

At 10:54 PM 12/15/2002, you wrote:
>A good Belgian beer's good with just about anything! <g>

Yes, although having a belgian father, I should not say this, but I'm much
more of a british type beers than belgian, in general :-/

>I'm more of a salt-and-vinegar on my chips kinda girl, though.

Yes yes, of course.  Malt vinegar, or red wine vinegar...  Yummm.  You
should have seen the faces when I mentionned vinegar when I was in belgium
last! :-)

>Mayonnaise or ranch dressing....they all taste too rich with something
>fried.

The richer the better :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds