A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Dec 16 14:29:23 PST 2002

> On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:06:43 -0500 (EST) jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
wrote:

> > Ok, now I'm pissed. Since the time that I asked
> > her to remove my links--
> > she added more material that she cribbed from
> > my site. The list of
> > materials for pomanders is directly lifted from
> > my scents handout, because
> > it's in exactly the same order, which is very
> > idiosyncratic. She also
> > pinches period recipes from my handouts and
> > adds them without attributing
> > them to the original source. Jeez, Louise.
>
> There is a revised version of the article at:
> http://www.alternative-beauty.com/medievalherbalshort.htm
>
> I haven't compared it in detail to see what was changed, but the
> ingredients
> list for pomanders is still there, as is the redaction for Sky-Blue
Sauce
> for
> Summer out of Redon's "The Medieval Kitchen.  Since the latter is
> uncredited,
> I assume she didn't ask the U. of Chicago Press for permission to
repost.

2 Questions:

1) Is this woman in and a practicing member of the SCA?
2) Your redaction for cerulean sauce?  Did it go blue and would it be
possible to see your redaction?

Cheers,

Drakey.