[Sca-cooks] Cookies are here!!!! (and questions)

Weaver8002 at aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 15:16:50 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/16/2002 12:43:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> Finally, I have two portions of a cookie that *looks* like a molasses
> cookie.  One is much lighter in colour than the other, but the shape and
> size are very similar, so I'll assume they come from the same person, and
> one is perhaps a tad more cooked?  Or are they actually different?  What
> are they?  Who made them?

Sounds like my soft ginger cakes -- the recipe has been posted.  And yes I
had problems with my oven -- some are over done.  I don't think any of the
really burnt ones got a way from me.  (I cut the bottoms off and eat them.)

Margherita the Weaver