[Sca-cooks] Cookies are here!!!! (and questions)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:12:20 PST 2002

>Apolonia was kind enough to send my cookies first, as I won't be here for a
>week after the end of this week, wanted to make sure they'd arrive and
>someone could receive them.
>I'll assume that the nice little shapes of colour that appear to be
>marzipan, tied with glittery "maple" leaves are Olwen's, but what's the
>other thing than marzipan?
>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

The cookie is the recipe that Gunthar posted with almond paste, sugar, I
don't know and some kind of spice.  Hans went and made up a few batches of
them.  Poor thing always needs something to do.  Fidgety that way.
Actually, if you can get past the almond taste, they are pretty good.  I
made a pizza using a version of that cookie as the crust this past weekend.
It was one of four different varieties I came up with to make the group
laugh.  But they didn't.  Guess they are way too used to me.  Oh well...
Olwen