[Sca-cooks] Re:Columbus/Ft Benning OT OOP

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Dec 16 17:56:18 PST 2002

Hej! Mordonna,
    That's what Nostalgia is all about taking those memories out & examining
them with an experienced eye.  Sometimes it is funny what things wind up
being memorable to a person.
    I don't remember the Goodyear Fire, I asked Mom & she didn't either.  We
bounced between Benning & Nashville depending on if Dad was in country or
overseas, so it probably happened while we were else where.  The Pritciht
fish house was the place we went in Phoenix City.  William Tell Barbeque was
our favorite place in town for Barbeque.  The Black Angus Motel & Steak
House was another place I remember.  They did away with the Traffic Circle a
while back.  There was a little place that sold soft serve ice-cream next to
Baker High that we used to love to stop at.  What was the name of the Radio
Station that had the huge tower?  They used a Rebel Yell as their trademark.
The house we lived in when I was very young was on 17th & it was the First
Baptist Church my Mom thinks that was "Almost wrapped around the house".
You weren't one of the ones we used to get at the Victory that parked in the
back row of the drive in were you?  We used to refer to it as rubber row.
Pax,
Olaf
who has gotten very little house cleaning done today.