[Sca-cooks] Re:Columbus/Ft Benning OT OOP

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Dec 16 15:30:17 PST 2002

    Yes, he was.  He got caught by the Principle though so he was not able
to send the results home with the kids.  He was also into discipline in that
he kept a paddle in his class room & would spank misbehaving kids.  More
noise than pain, but he had a remarkably well run class.  We also managed to
learn a lot about science.  His other class was Boys Health AKA Sex
education.  He stood at the front of the class & recited a list of words to
increasing snickers from the young boys then told us what they really meant
"Bonner is an error in a newspaper..."
Pax,
Olaf
who just had some Claxton fruit cake OFC.