[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 16 19:05:39 PST 2002

Dame Bronwen and I had a *heck* of a time finding a place that served
tea like that....mostly, they seem to have gone over to cheap espresso
places.  We did end up having a lovely tea in Bath, though.
Clotted cream....oh, gawd....if I could ever be in *luv* with a single
food-substance, that would be it.....
Lemon curd...heck, you can get that in the US....it's pretty easy to
make.
(And Hampton Court is very cool....ISTR that there's a Tudor Kitchen
there, and they let you take pictures).
--Maire, almost willing to hock her fabric stash to pay for another
plane ticket.....